Page tab

2011年9月15日木曜日

My first FOTD post, NYX Rouge Cream Blush & Etude House Juicy Pop Tube review

Hi~

Today, I have tried my new cheek color and lip gloss that I bought at chic-princessa. I just inserted one photo beacuse i didn't wear my veil in the other photos. and sorry for the quality. i took this photo from my handphone, LG KF350 ice cream (3.15 mp).


Face:
Wardah luminous liquid foundation in light beige
Maybelline New York clear smooth shine free pressed powder in 03 natural
NYX rouge cream blush in 09 orange

Eye:
La Tulipe trisia natural colour eye shadows in antique bronze
Oriflame waterproof volumising mascara in black
New Look playful in 2-tone brown

Lip:

Wardah luminous liquid foundation in light beige
NYX rouge cream blush in 09 orange
Etude House juicy pop tube in 03 strawberry milk


And for the review
Last friday, i ordered NYX rouge cream blush in orange and Etude House juicy pop tube in strawberry milk. i bought it from chic-princessa. and now i'm going to review them :)

 NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 09 Orange

 sorry for the ugly hand :P

I like NYX rouge cream blush in orange! so easy to blend it into my face and looks natural. but little bit oily. i ever tried it combined with powder blush, not so much oily than not using powder blush. after all, i like it. :D

Etude House Juicy Pop Tube in 03 Strawberry Milk


I have more expectations for this one since i ever seen the review on japanese magazine that it looked pretty pink. this is the article. the design of the product was different from this picture.


When i tried it, it was so transparent. as the article said that it gives light pink color, so shiny, and glossy. then today i tried to combined it with foundation and NYX cream blush (i ever seen the review that this make-up can be applied on lips). and wow! i was surprised! so cute, i love the combination.

so...
i think that's enough XD
thank you!!

-cika

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿