Page tab

2013年6月17日月曜日

NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude Review

It's been a while! :D

Well, I want to share my opinion about this item.

NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude












Here is the swatch:




And when I smeared on my lips:


My opinion:
Pro:
- I love the color! But not really nude as the name. A bit pinkish, I thought, and the color is too light. My family said I look so pale when I'm using this lipstick.
- Quite vibrant. One swipe and I've got the color.
- Cheap. Just IDR 37,000. I bought it at chic-princessa.

Con:
- A bit dry on my lips.
- The color is not as nude as I thought.

Overall:
Nice color, but actually it doesn't suit my skin color.

Repurchase?
No. But I want to try other colors :)

This is my outfit yesterday:


That was my mom's blouse! And I was using my favorite shoulder bag from Planet Ocean and wedges from Fladeo.

That's all.

Thank you for reading this post!
Comment are loved :)

-cika

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿